Wednesday, December 7, 2011

BERNARD'S BITS - EDITION 1


Hi. My name is Bernard. You may not have seen me before but I can assure you that I’ve seen you. I live in the Snakepit.  But, I like to keep a low profile.
Skulking around in the creek or hiding behind a tree up on the hill. Sometimes when it rains I take refuge in Tige’s office up in the school. Either way, I’m always taking in the events of St Bernards OCCC. I watch from behind the nets at training, eavesdrop on post game discussions and occasionally sneak into the opposition changerooms to relieve myself on their kit bags. I’m a proud and passionate Snowdog. My veins pump with blue and gold blood.
I’m intensely private but the web team have coaxed me out to share a few views and opinions. I’m going to start with sharing a few things I’ve learnt so far in season 2011/12:
Julian Assange look-a-like Jordan Mills is becoming a handy opening batsman.
Thomas Christie needs to work on his driving. Car driving that is. Admittedly it was wet but Snowdogs are expected to perform in all conditions.
Gary McIntyre is living proof that these days people are getting married later in life.
Young Harry Jordan could become a star batsman for the club in 2026.
Tristan Kassis is still having nightmares after being bounced out by Brendan Davey in the nets a month ago.
G-Tram is still bald. 
This week shapes as a very important one for the club. It presents a big opportunity to grab a win before Christmas and then keep the “role” going in 2012.
Cheers,
Bernard.